Saturday 13 February 2016

Style Arc Harper Jacket

Yet another pattern I made, that gained some popularity within the Fabric Hoarders group was the Style Arc Harper Jacket.


I made my first version from a double faced wool that upon pre-treating became slightly felted looking. I left this version with raw edges, as designed in the pattern, as this fabric did not ravel or fray.
I wore this almost constantly through last Winter, and on cooler nights through the Spring.





With the success of my first version, I made a second one over the Summer break, this time from a merino sweatshirting in a raspberry colour. For this version, I narrow hemmed the edges to neaten.

I have yet to attach the hook and eyes on the shoulders, so for the moment this only functions as a drape front cardigan/jacket.


1 comment: